Location: Newark, NJ
- Provide a vision and lead the Drupal development(Onsite/offshore)
- Responsible for solution assurance and designing the end product.
- Well versed in working with business stakeholders in analyzing requirements, depicting logical/physical architecture diagrams, depicting blue prints
- Write Macro and Micro level design documents and take responsibility of the solution.
- Enforce best practices, design patterns and define standards.
- Perform code reviews and mentor team members to ensure quality delivery
- Interface with Business analysts and align with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery.
- This is a hands on role(50% Lead responsibilities 50% hands on development responsibilities)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5-7 years of hands-on development experience w/ Drupal CMS 6.0 and 7.0 Required
- Recent migration experience from Drupal Required
- Onsite/Offshore experience Required
- 1-2 years of recent lead experience w/emphasis on best practices is Required
- 5-7 years of IT experience working with Drupal CMS V6.x and V7.x
- At least 1-2 years of recent lead experience emphasizing on best practices and standards, Multisite architecture
- Recent migration experience from DrupalV6.0 to V7.0 is highly desired
Do you fit this job description and are currently on the market? Contact me as soon as possible and we can discuss the details further. @ JBellisano@volt.com