- Smart and engaged.
- A passion for programming.
- Up on recent movements in development.
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and approaches.
- Resourceful and self-initiating.
- Likes fast-paced environments.
- Can work independently and in a collaborative team. No cubicles here.
- Detailed and organized. Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently.
- Big ideas over big egos. Hot-dogging welcome, but no “I” before “team”.
- Professional experience developing web applications.
- Some experience with Ruby on Rails.
- You must be able to show us a commercial website or large open source project that you have developed (on your own, or as part of a team) ideally with Rails
- Git gurudom is a plus.
Do you fit this job description and are currently on the market? Contact me as soon as possible and we can discuss the details further. @ JBellisano@volt.com